The Sociology Research Coordinator provides guidance and resources to support sociology researchers across all three University of Toronto campuses. Services include:
- Application development, including consultation on project ideas and grant program fit, whether a proposal for a research operating grant, conference, workshop, research project, community outreach or a partnered large or small-scale research collaboration.
- Review and feedback on proposal drafts, focused primarily on the strength of the proposal in meeting the specific program objectives and on overall rhetorical effectiveness including organizational structure, grammar, word choice, and the use of non-specialist language.
- Consultation on budgets and sources for matching funds.
- Clarification and further information on the U of T application and approval processes.
- Recommendations for additional grant support services and referrals to relevant policies and other resources available on campus.
For application development support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org